New Zealand Antarctic Cruise
How fit do I need to be?
It's important to be comfortable throughout your Antarctic cruise, because once you're underway New Zealand shores may seem a long way off if you're suffering.
- We insist that clients must be in good general health to join our expeditions.
- The expedition is ship-based, and physically not very demanding.
- We spend as much time as possible ashore, you are welcome to remain aboard the ship if you like.
- To join the voyage, you must be able to get up and down steps between the different ship levels and up and down the gangway to board the zodiacs for the excursions ashore.
- If you are concerned about being seasick on your cruise, commence precautions before the cruise starts, rather than after you are already sick.
"Realise your dream of a New Zealand Antarctic cruise."